Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Addison!

Addison got a box of dress-up clothes from her Granny.


A few of her friends helping her open her presents.

Checking out her new doll house and her Disney princess power wheel.

I love cake!

Blowing out her candle.
Addison's cake, which was acutally made of cupcakes.


Addison, Anna Kate, and Mary Grant


3 yrs ago today, the most wonderful thing happened to me...I brought this beautiful girl into the world. I decided that although it was on a Friday, that I would have her party on her actual birthday. A friend of mine is a member of this pool and so we got to have the party with little cost and actually ended up having the entire pool to ourselves. Addison had a great time and many presents that she is very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment