Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Party

I decided that since my friends and I are never in the same place for Halloween and our children are never able to see each other in their costumes that I would throw a Halloween party. Well, it gave me a few more grey hairs as I was planning it and it ended up being a little bigger than I had planned...about 35 children...it was well worth it because Addison and all the children had a great time and I think that it might just have to become a yearly thing!
Running for the candy after the Pinata was broken!


Snow White and Lucy, the Fairy
Snow White making a pumkpin face.

Snow White and Emory, the Monkey
Bean bag toss into the Pumpkin

Snow White trying to break the Pinata.


Snow White and Minnie Mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment